BOGOTA COVID-19 PROTECTION PLAN
- Maintaining Social Distancing in different Facilities
- Driving Range:
- Face mask is required at all times.
- Range stall/hitting areas are 6 ft apart
- 50 Hitting Booths available
- Only 1 person per bay.
- Practice time: 45 Minute limit
- All chairs are removed (Customer can bring their own chair.)
- If the driving range capacity is full, new customers have to wait outside of the driving range and come back when there is any openings.
- Screen Golf:
1 person only will be allowed per each booth.
- Inside Miniature Golf, Batting Cage & Basket Ball area:
Temporarily closed until further notice from the Town
- Rest Room: Temporarily closed
- Elevator: Temporarily closed
- Practice putting area: Temporarily closed.
- Disinfecting Facilities
- Driving Range: Ball machine and Range baskets are sanitized after each use.
- Screen Golf: The room will be sanitized after customer leave.
- The VINYL GLOVES will be provided to every customer
- Individual Health Practices (Staffs and Customer)
- Bogota Staff members will spray bottles of breach water to continuously clean/sanitize all necessary areas throughout the day.
- Staff members will wear rubber gloves and also wash their hands as often as possible
- Employees must wear Face Masks.
- Employee Temperature Log: Each employee’s temperature will be daily checked when they start work.
- Customers must wear the Face Masks in the facilities.
- Customers must follow the 6 feet social distancing rule at all times.